Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the marketing and social media options out there? What should you be doing first? How much time will it take and when should you start your campaigns? Blogging, tweeting, emailing…your brain is so full you don’t know where to begin! Sound familiar? You’re not alone! As small business […]Continue Reading →
Ok, so someone gets to your website. Maybe you’re totally on it and a LOT of people get to your website. Or maybe only a few people find it and you’re still working on that part… (Hint, hint – call us!) Either way…what happens next? I mean, if I were to go to your site […]Continue Reading →
The other day as I was driving, I saw this van advertising moving services at $35 per hour and I thought, “Wow, I wouldn’t hire them or pay that amount based on the look of the signage.” You probably agree with me and think this is an extreme example of a ‘small business’ (I use […]Continue Reading →
Just a quick question for you today… Are you ever too creative in your business? I know, I know — we’re told that creativity is good and it’s usually something that we are trying to do more of, or even make time for. We know that the world and economy are changing and it is […]Continue Reading →
Found this site recently and LOVE what they are doing! Great platform supporting creativity – connecting those who do it with those who want to back it. Always wanted to write that book? Make that CD? Design that doohickey? Here’s how to kickstart it! Check it out now —> kickstarter.com Below is an explanation from the […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?