Too often many of us don’t take enough time to reflect on our day…it seems like there’s never enough time to get everything done as it is. However, a new study from Harvard Business School (HBS) suggests that taking 15 minutes at the end of our workday to reflect on — and write out — […]Continue Reading →
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the marketing and social media options out there? What should you be doing first? How much time will it take and when should you start your campaigns? Blogging, tweeting, emailing…your brain is so full you don’t know where to begin! Sound familiar? You’re not alone! As small business […]Continue Reading →
Ok, so I love Tofino. I mean, REALLY love it! It’s one of my favourite places in the world because of the absolutely breath-taking natural setting – old growth forests, beaches that stretch for miles, wildlife, etc. etc. etc. When I spend time there it’s like an ongoing meditation, and I come away rejuvenated on […]Continue Reading →
At the beginning of each new year, I usually make a number of resolutions to change something in my life for the better or do something new and exciting outside my comfort zone. The challenge though, is sticking to the vision and making it happen! So it occurred to me recently to take a closer […]Continue Reading →
Have you ever noticed that your business moves in cycles? Much like waves in the ocean or the change of seasons, there are peaks and lulls – times of creation, growth and hard work as well as times of rest and rejuvenation. As human beings and business owners we are part of that natural cycle […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?