Ok, so someone gets to your website. Maybe you’re totally on it and a LOT of people get to your website. Or maybe only a few people find it and you’re still working on that part… (Hint, hint – call us!) Either way…what happens next? I mean, if I were to go to your site […]Continue Reading →
At the beginning of each new year, I usually make a number of resolutions to change something in my life for the better or do something new and exciting outside my comfort zone. The challenge though, is sticking to the vision and making it happen! So it occurred to me recently to take a closer […]Continue Reading →
I was taking a walk in False Creek the other day and found two interesting signs within less than a block of each other. Both were asking for the same sort of thing, but in very different ways. Here’s the first. A sign on one of the planter boxes of a community garden asking people […]Continue Reading →
This is exactly and precisely what you have to do in your business. This is the answer. These are your next steps. Until you talk to, read from or listen to someone else that is, and then those next steps and absolute clarity changes to something entirely different. There are so many people who will be […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?