The other day as I was driving, I saw this van advertising moving services at $35 per hour and I thought, “Wow, I wouldn’t hire them or pay that amount based on the look of the signage.” You probably agree with me and think this is an extreme example of a ‘small business’ (I use […]Continue Reading →
Just a quick question for you today… Are you ever too creative in your business? I know, I know — we’re told that creativity is good and it’s usually something that we are trying to do more of, or even make time for. We know that the world and economy are changing and it is […]Continue Reading →
Thanks to everyone who came out for our last live event of 2011 on December 8th! We had a great night with guest speakers Rob Stocks from ideaLEVER.com and Jennifer Findlay from nicolejane.com. Really useful information for starting an eCommerce site or moving to the next level with your existing shopping cart. These two have […]Continue Reading →
I was recently in a little restaurant in Ballard, WA – the KISS Cafe. A friend took me there saying that he’d only been once, but it was good. And he mumbled something about pickles. We all ordered sandwiches and soup. Noticed that instead of napkins there were bandanas on the table with the cutlery, […]Continue Reading →
Have you ever noticed that your business moves in cycles? Much like waves in the ocean or the change of seasons, there are peaks and lulls – times of creation, growth and hard work as well as times of rest and rejuvenation. As human beings and business owners we are part of that natural cycle […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?