If you’re a perfectionist or a planner, you know overthinking well. Welcome to the club. Obviously, we need to spend a certain amount of time brainstorming and hashing out the details of an idea but sometimes we’re just trying to control all the details or get it just right, and we sink into overthinking which […]Continue Reading →
At our last Empower By Design Meetup event, author, speaker and Certified Law of Attraction Trainer & Success Coach Dana J. Smithers shared her ‘7 Step Law of Attraction Process for Manifesting in Business’. Dana was wonderful — honest, wise, humourous and willing to share her personal experiences. In three years, Dana went from being […]Continue Reading →
For those of us who work from home, it can be a blessing and a distraction. The bonuses are financial savings, zero commute, and the flexibility to work around your kids’ and spouse’s schedules. On the flip side, it can be boring, lonely and you can get easily distracted by pets, kids, housework, and well-intentioned […]Continue Reading →
Too often many of us don’t take enough time to reflect on our day…it seems like there’s never enough time to get everything done as it is. However, a new study from Harvard Business School (HBS) suggests that taking 15 minutes at the end of our workday to reflect on — and write out — […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?