If you’re a perfectionist or a planner, you know overthinking well. Welcome to the club. Obviously, we need to spend a certain amount of time brainstorming and hashing out the details of an idea but sometimes we’re just trying to control all the details or get it just right, and we sink into overthinking which […]Continue Reading →
Do you wish that you could reach more people and make a deeper impact with your business? Do you love what you do, but hate all the decisions around how to market yourself most effectively? Do you wish there was a better way to reach your prospective clients and generate more income? Many people have […]Continue Reading →
The Connect Now Network’s upcoming Summer Social Media Summit has been generating tremendous excitement among Fraser Valley business owners since organizers announced that Steve Dotto, ‘Canada’s High-Tech Spokesman’, would deliver its keynote address. Dotto will join ‘Marketing Motivator’ Jennifer Henzcel, Google+ expert Emily Chow, and Instagram expert Nate Henzcel to deliver a unique seminar designed […]Continue Reading →
For those of us who work from home, it can be a blessing and a distraction. The bonuses are financial savings, zero commute, and the flexibility to work around your kids’ and spouse’s schedules. On the flip side, it can be boring, lonely and you can get easily distracted by pets, kids, housework, and well-intentioned […]Continue Reading →
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?