Do you wish that you could reach more people and make a deeper impact with your business? Do you love what you do, but hate all the decisions around how to market yourself most effectively? Do you wish there was a better way to reach your prospective clients and generate more income?
Many people have heard that joint ventures, strategic partnerships and affiliate programs are extremely powerful ways to promote their business and create new streams of clients and cash flow. However, most businesses aren’t doing these things effectively (and some businesses aren’t using these simple strategies at all).
Join Kristi Joba, Master Joint Venture (JV) Consultant and Internet Strategist, for this fun and informative session whether you are just starting out and wondering if you are “JV Ready” or you’d like to learn how to avoid the most common mistakes when setting up an affiliate program. These types of strategic partnerships can make a huge impact on your bottom line, whether you’re operating as a solopreneur or a larger company.
“I’ve seen great successes creating joint venture relationships for clients. In fact, this past summer, one strategic partnership I set up for a client helped boost their sales by more than 300%, and earned them two award nominations for finding unique ways to promote their company. It works even with small budgets — and it’s a lot of fun to brainstorm ideas for who and how you can partner with other businesses. An added bonus is the creation of some amazingly supportive relationships, too,” DeAnn, Empower By Design.
In this interactive session you will…
- Learn how you can take some simple steps in your business to boost profits, ease and impact.
- Discover the top mistakes that businesses make when attempting to set up joint venture partnerships or affiliate programs that only leave them feeling more frustrated.
- Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes and create ongoing powerful, profitable partnerships that help support your business.
- Connect with other members in the group to develop your offer.
- Receive coaching from Kristi on how to set up potential partnerships before you leave for the night.
- And more!
VANCOUVER: Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014 | 6 to 7:30 pm | Creekside Community Centre | 2411-160th Street | South Surrey | V3S 0C8 (free parking)
SOUTH SURREY: Thursday, Nov. 27, 2014 | 12:30 to 2 pm | Intelligent Office’s South Surrey location | 1 Athletes Way | Vancouver | V5Y 0B1 (free 2 hour street parking)
TICKETS: $20/person* (includes tea, coffee & snacks)
*Save $10 per person by pre-purchasing your ticket on our Eventbrite page! Simply enter promo code ‘EBD-JV-BLOG’ to get the discount. Click Here to Register Now on Eventbrite!
Remember to bring your business cards and any flyers or brochures you’d like to share with the group, as we’ll have a networking table, plus time to mingle and make new connections!
Kristi Joba has spent over a decade working behind the scenes with some of the biggest names in the online marketing world. As an internet strategist and joint venture master consultant, she consistently creates high impact partnerships that continue to earn her clients millions of dollars. Kristi’s passion is helping heart-centered business owners dramatically build their profits and impact by using the power of joint venture partnerships and affiliate programs. She is excited to bring these same strategies and tools to all conscious businesses owners. To get a free copy of Kristi’s 16 page special report on the essential how-to steps for creating “Powerful, Profitable Partnerships” to increase your business revenue and impact, visit: www.ProfitsWithPartners.com.
- Is overthinking squashing your creativity?
- Boost Your Business Through Profitable Affiliate Programs & Joint Venture Partnerships
- Social Media Summit Summer 2014
- Using the Law of Attraction in business
- Top 5 reasons to rent a virtual office (and take a breather from your home office!)
- This 15-minute activity will make you more successful in business
- Using the power of online video to promote your business
- Need help organizing your marketing and social media?